Sunday, April 3, 2011

pictures from home

My parents have been helping Justin out a lot while I've been away. Really, they're just taking advantage of me being gone and have picked Ruby Belle up from day care every day so Justin can have some time to stay at work or just enjoy a few minutes without being a single dad. I think they've even managed to feed him dinner a few nights. I'm thankful that they are eager to pick her up and have some play time, but even more thankful that they've been sending me pics all week!! Just to share a few...


This one said "Making her earn her keep." She LOVES to hang out outside at my parents, and almost always wants to have a broom and dust pan in her hand!! Let's hope this desire to help sweep lasts through her teenage years!

So, after all the hard work, she needed a bath. She LOVES bath time at their house!!


Playing dress up after bath time!


getting into the spirit of the Easter season...

3 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Mandy - Ruby Belle is so precious. These pictures are so cute. On the names - I vote Tate or Cy. =)

Mandy S said...

thanks, Meryl! she's growing up so fast!! thanks for the name input!!! i'm excited to hear it all!!

Sarah said...

Ruby Belle is so precious, Mandy! And I think she is looking more and more like you!