Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boy, oh, boy! Name poll #1

Boy names are so hard!!! We're so thrilled to be having a baby boy, but boy, this name thing hard!!! I know we have quite a few more weeks (17 to be exact) to talk about this, but it's so much fun to think of baby names!

So, here's what we've come up with. Nothing is just jumping out at me and I'm reaching to all names (you may think some are way off the wall) to try to find the perfect name for our baby boy. I'm very open (and won't be offended) by your thoughts and want to hear them!

-Briggs
-Nash
-Beck
-Tate (love this one the most so far, but have some friends in Arkansas with a son by the same name...so, struggling)
-Riser
-Cy
-Lewis
-Butler

Middle name to come later, but that one will be a family name probably.

Help!!!

4 comments:

LZ said...

My favs are Tate, Riser and Butler. But likebus, you have a single syllabi last name now and Eric and I both thought if we used a single syllabi first name too that it sounded a little off to us. But that is just our thoughts!

Mandy S said...

yes, the last name is tricky!! some names just don't sound right with "Smith!" thanks for your input!!! I'm excited to hear everyone's!

Stephanie Jordan said...

I am afraid to say anything because the ones I don't like might be the ones you love and pick! I say no to Beck, Riser, Cy and Butler. I really like all the others!

Mandy S said...

don't be afraid!!! i'm the one who opened the names up for discussion!! ultimately, i'll make a decision and i won't care whether or not anyone hated or loved!! :-) I AM soliciting opinions though!!! i WANT them and LOVE them all!! bring it! ;-)

by the way, you all can't just put Tate on your list because I said I like it!!!