Sunday, April 24, 2011

more of the name game

Boy, oh, Boy are names hard!!

revised list:

My favs:
*Riser (I know it's out there, but I love it with Ruby Belle and Smith)
*Lewis Payton (my mom's maiden name and his mom's maiden/his middle name)
*Kingston (I know, it's Gwen Stephani's kiddo's name, but Justin's dad's name is King...so I'm throwing it out there for sentimental value)
*Rowan
*Tyce (but doesn't work with Smith...runs together)

Justin's favs:
*Cal
*Finn
*Brigg

I'm sure this will be revised 18 more times...

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Love em ALL! Riser is SO cute...and I have always loved Rowan...and Kingston is super cute too...and for his faves, I think Finn is cute and sounds super cute with Ruby! SAWYER sounds cute with Ruby, too. :)

Mandy S said...

ha!! just saw this comment, Julie!!! we're still debating on names, though! how sad!! we can't compromise on this one! Rhett is another fav of mine. we had decided on Beck, but now i'm not liking it as much. ugh!! BOY names are HARD!!!!