Monday, March 26, 2012

Butch's 60th!!!

My dad turns 60 today, so we had a 60th Surprise Birthday Bash at our house this past weekend!!!  It was sort of thrown together quickly, but turned out perfectly!!  We invited several of his friends and had a fish fry.  The weather was perfect and the food, drinks and company were outstanding!  
Many thanks to Tom for lending the fryer, but more thanks to Ty and Stephanie for slaving over those fish, french fries, and hushpuppies to get them just perfect!!!  AND many thanks to my husband who spent most of his Saturday and the better part of his week watching the kids and getting the house and yard ready while I put in extra hours at work this last week and weekend!!  He did an outstanding job!  I think everyone had a good time and more importantly I think my dad was (maybe a little unpleasantly, but secretly pleasantly - make sense?) surprised!!!
  
HAPPY 60th, DAD!!!

4 comments:

Mandy S said...

I have no idea how to really maneuver my blog...sorry the pic runs into some of the size links!

Mandy S said...

i meant, side links

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Happy birthday to Butch! Wow, he and Margaret look exactly the same!You have good genes, Mandy. =)

Mandy S said...

ha!! exactly the same...pretty true...just a few gray hairs for each of them!