Sunday, March 4, 2012

A walk in the park


We are SO boring!!! but today we changed that for a few hours!! ha! It was such a pretty day and I couldn't pass it up, so the kids and I walked to the park!! It's SO nice that we have a few parks close to us!! We had a blast!! Really, I am embarrassed to say I don't take them that much...maybe 3 times at the most total. Pops and Meme are ususally the ones who take them because they love to, and really it's usually a "break" for us and we use the time to get stuff done around the house!! I must say...I MUST do this more often!! I truly had fun! (oh, and I think the secret is to go to the playground at South Highlands...NOT crowded at all! AND, it's getting easier since Beckett is a little older!)
Fun times on the slide!
not so fun times...

happy hangin' together!

I just LOVE this face!!

and this one!

1 comment:

Mandy S said...

I'm not sure why these pics are so YELLOW! they didn't look that way on my computer!!!