Saturday, May 23, 2009

what's in a name...?!

so, we have a name...but only 1/2. we're still debating on her middle name. hopefully we'll have that soon, but, man are names hard!!! i am obsessed w/them, and i want hers to be perfect, so maybe that's what's taking us so long. i know, we have 4 months until she arrives, but i'm not patient w/this naming thing. my husband is SO opinionated, which i'm thankful for, but it makes it more hard to decide on a name we agree on. i guess for now, i'm glad he's opinionated b/c i am having trouble deciding everything these days! (as if i wasn't already decisionally challenged!...it's worse now that i'm pregnant!)

next...deciding on details of the baby room!

we did buy a crib today!!!! our first baby purchase!!! and we're (my husband) painting it black!

more to come!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh! I can't wait to hear the name! For months Nick and I could only agree on one name and it already belonged to the dog!

Mandy S said...

ha!!! i can assume it was reese?! or maybe dallas?! :) i love names!!!

Stephanie Jordan said...

A name is so important, but go with what you like.

I think it's easier to name something you can see. Like my dog, which isn't the same but it's the only thing I've ever named. I looked at him, and the name just clicked. I hope when you see her whatever you pick will just click.