Saturday, May 9, 2009

i had a moment...

we can blame it on the so-called pregnancy hormones. i believe in them now! see, up to this point, i've been really calm. i mean, really. my best friend even told me that i'm a "cooler" friend when i'm pregnant. (nice compliment, huh?...does that mean i'm a "not cool" friend when i'm not knocked up?!) well, anyway, i'm usually pretty emotional...or i can be. but not while preggo!! weird. a lot less losing my temper, crying, fights w/my husband, having my feelings hurt, being self-conscious...weird. all of course, w/the occasional slip up. i AM female...we all do, right?!

so, i'm a "cooler" friend and i think my husband agrees that i'm a "cooler" wife. :)

not so "cool" moment...i was driving to work the other day very early...and listening to my favorite band, Cross Canadian Ragweed. and started singing along. that's when i had a moment. yep, i got a tear in my eye! and quickly thought...what the heck?! i'm listening to my Ragweed and the thought crossed my mind that my little girl could hear me!...and i got a tear??? wow. then i realized what a cheeseball moment it was...almost embarassed to tell anyone, so i'm blaming it on hormones.

gotta be the hormones!

4 comments:

Stephanie Jordan said...

not cheeseball whatsoever! My eyes are teary now, too! That's such an amazing thought. Maybe your little girl would like to see Ragweed on Saturday night?

Mandy S said...

ha :) yeah, she's definitely into Ragweed! i heard ty has a bachelor party to go to, though? i don't want him to give that up to go to Ragweed...

Stephanie Jordan said...

No! He's giving it up to see you! I mean, when would be the next time we'd get to see you otherwise?

Mandy S said...

:) glad i got to see y'all! sorry he had to give up a party,though! hope we'll see you soon again! y'all have a free place to stay when you come to NW ARk... we'd love to have you! no pressure though if you have somewhere else y'all want to stay! :)