Sunday, December 5, 2010

i hope they got what they wanted!

was having a GREAT day today... found my work keys that had been missing for 2 weeks in the couch cushion! of course! where else would they be! and why didn't i look there sooner?! well, you would have thought i'd won the lottery by my reaction. Ruby Belle was even dancing. so, i was on a high and decided to hit the gym. got a good work out in...went to my car and what do you know! 2pm on a Sunday, and my passenger side window was broken out and my purse...GONE! UGH! it had my KEYS IN IT!!! and my wallet, of course. i cursed.

really?! why?! and how!? broad daylight, nice side of town (i mean, really...NWA only has SO many "not so nice sides"). yes, i left my purse on the seat, in plain sight. DUMB. i know. but we're not in Shreveport yet!

needless to say, it quickly ruined my day. i drove around and looked in hopes of finding a purse tossed to the side of the road (last time someone stole my purse, they threw my make up in the parking lot), but no luck. so, all credit cards have been cancelled, and my keys are for sure lost this time.

2 things to note though:
1. it could have been worse (i could have been hurt, my baby could have been hurt, we could have had a wreck...you get the picture)
2. there was no cash! ha! too bad for you, robbers! Merry Christmas to you, too!

3 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

I'm so sorry, Mandy. That stinks. =(

Cat said...

I read this on Friday and then watched the news where they think they caught the woman on camera trying to use your cards?!?!? I hope they catch her... Glad you and RB weren't hurt or anything.

Mandy S said...

yes, Cat! i saw that! i never heard anything further. i did call the police b/c someone was doing the same thing in Fayetteville, too!