Sunday, November 14, 2010

a few new pics

a friend of mine let me borrow her Pentax K100 camera for a week to try out the "real" cameras, as i call them. you know, not the point and click, silver, little digital things. the big, black, professional looking ones that have always scared me because they look complicated. Well, i've been thinking of getting one and even taking photography classes because i feel like i am going to want LOTS more professional pics of Ruby Belle and am going to go broke (or get divorced b/c my husband hates to spend the $$) trying to get them! so, here they are, some taken by me and some by my mother in law...and all we did was point and click.

2 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

These pics are great, Mandy! I love the one of you and Ruby Belle together. So sweet. =)

Stephanie Jordan said...

I recognize some of those clothes!! We've already bought her first Christmas gift. We love our little niece!