Saturday, August 29, 2009

36 weeks

so, here we are...36 weeks! i'm headed to the doctor on Monday. he will start checking my progress at this appt so i'm pretty excited that these weekly appts from here on out will tell me how things are progressing. i'm apprehensive is more like it. i have 2 friends who were about a month ahead of me and they have both given birth now...that makes it SO much more real for me! crazy!!

so, here's the 36 week shot...my belly button no longer has hope of staying hidden. it's officially out.



and me again, after a friend's baby shower and a new hair cut! (and a bowling ball looking belly) yep, now i'm like all the other moms who cut their hair short with the coming of the new baby. (i swore i'd never do it, but here it is)



and still putting final touches on the nursery...will post pics sometime soon!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Mandy you look great!!! I'm so excited for you. Get ready for a wild, wonderful time.

Stephanie Jordan said...

Your hair and your bump look great! Not much longer to go!!

Cor-Weeeeeee said...

You look sooooo friggen cute and I am not just saying that!!! I wish I could see you and your bebe!! Have fun :)

Mandy S said...

:) thanks for all the sweet comments ladies!!! :) it's getting SOOO close!!!