Sunday, August 16, 2009

34 weeks!!!



the countdown continues...
i had my 34 week appt today (it's officially 34 1/2 weeks, but who's counting?!) i was counting, but NOW i'm really counting cause my old elementary/middle/high school friend who was due exactly a month before me had her baby today!!! i'm SO excited for her, SOOOO excited and can't wait to see pics of her sweet little girl!!...but man, that makes it SO much closer and real for me!! exciting...? YEP!!! scary...? YEP!!! i'm so excited though!! i go back in 2 weeks and he'll start checking my cervix then to see if/how i'm progressing! it's getting SO real!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie Jordan said...

I can't believe she's almost here! Everyone is getting very, very excited!

Mandy S said...

isn't it crazy!!! i can't believe it either!!

Sarah said...

You're a month away from when I had Ashby!! But tell Ruby not to come TOO soon! How is her room coming along. I want to see pictures with all the new bedding.

Mandy S said...

sarah, isn't it crazy how time flies!! so, ashby was a week early! i kinda hope i'm a week early, not a week late, but you're right...not TOO soon! :) the room is coming well...kinda stalled out at this point cause i'm waiting on the final paintings from my mom. so, i'll post pics soon...just holding out until it's "done." maybe...i may give another sneak preview :) how are you feeling?

Sarah said...

Ashby was 2 weeks early based on his due date. He came at 38 weeks. I was SHOCKED. I didn't even have a bag packed - Nick had to leave the hospital about 100 time to get stuff. I can't wait to see the room all finished! I need to get my butt in gear and make some decisions about the baby's room. I have been so uninspired.

Ryan K said...

WOW, your belly is growing so fast :) CONGRATS! :) Can't wait to see your little tot :)