Friday, March 27, 2009

i never believed...

a pregnant lady had to pee THIS much...especially at such an early stage! i'm just now OFFICIALLY done w/trimester #1 and now into trimester #2!!!! yea!!! and i'm feeling 1,000 times better! i actually moved off the couch last weekend and stopped taking my nausea meds and i'm feeling great!! ok, well, good. (but anyone who works a 60 hr work week is tired by friday, right?!) i'm so excited to be in my 2nd trimester!!...but really, i've been waking up at least 3, but usually 4-5 times a night to pee!! and that's after going 2-4 times in the last 30 minutes before i fall asleep.!! and it's all legitimate!! not just, "i think i may have to pee so i'll go anyway," it's the real deal! i almost hate to get in bed and read b/c i have to get out 2 or 3 times before i turn out the light! you know, i'm really starting to get a "pooch" as so many of my friends have pointed out (i'll post that pick soon), but i had no idea that little "pooch" could have so much affect on my bladder!!

sorry for the T.M.I...i've been reading Jenny McCarthy's book, Belly Laughs, and i guess her ability to freely share too much (i call it being honest...and i love it!) is wearing off on me!

3 comments:

mary_marshall said...

Oh yes ma'am! The pee party begins once you hit that 2nd trimester. I kept thinking it would come later, but nope! And I KNOW you are not exaggerating in the least. It really is like 3-4 times during the night AFTER you went at least 3 times (usually more) before going to sleep. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the baby gets bigger & really puts the pressure on the bladder! I feel alot better knowing it isn't just me though. :-)

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

I'm so excited for you Mandy! The thing about midnight trips to the bathroom now is that it's easy to get out of bed, come the third trimester it becomes quite the challenge to get out of bed!