Friday, March 20, 2009

here it is...the 1st belly shot!

ok, so i really debated on doing this...but i'm taking them for myself and not eveyone reads my blog...so, i thought i'd risk it. my first belly shot....can't really tell yet, but i'm sure the next one will be better :) you know - you can't wait to show, then you can't wait to be back to normal. right now, i'm in the "can't-wait-to-show" stage. and dreading the "is she just putting on a few LB's or is she pregnant?" stage! :) next time i think i'll do black pants and a black top...have a feeling i'll be a little bigger then...and for some reason i think i'll like black and black better. not that anyone else cares! :)

3 comments:

mary_marshall said...

You're little tummy (or lack-of) is so cute! I remember the i-can't-wait-to-show stage. It lasted a few weeks until I hit the oh-my-gosh-i-am-so-fat-it-looks-like-i'm-wearing-an-innertube-raft stage. Now it's finally starting to take on a rounder shape & look a little more preg & not just like I'm getting fat, which is nice. That reminds me, I need to take a belly shot soon. I've been trying to do it every 2 weeks, but missed the 16 week mark. Oh well! Guess I have some blog-posting to do this weekend. :)

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Yea! Love it! I really enjoyed it to the very end--hope you do too! So exciting!

Mandy S said...

ha!! thanks ladies! i'm defintely looking forward to "showing" but i think we all wish we could go from flat to "fat" w/o the little pooch stage! i'm getting there! just noticed these last few days...getting a little rounder...so here comes the extra-inner-tube-before-the-belly stage!