Saturday, May 10, 2008

all my exes live in texas...


so, tonight i went out w/my hot hubby to a new restaurant in town. very cool restaurant. we went to see a friend we used to work w/ at outback...she works there now. so, it was very cool, very classy, and trendy inside. my kind of place. oh, and had an executive chef who was the co-owner. the menu looked scruptious. and the presentation even better. but then we saw an old friend who i new through an ex-boyfriend. it was cool...i talked to him and i congratulated him on his marriage and new baby girl. well, then, a bit later, the EX of mine walked by...(yep we were conveniently located near the bathroom) ... the EX who just got engaged ... so i wanted to show my hubby off. he's HOT and he's HOT. so, i felt better. just wanted my ex to see my hubby. but i'm happy for my ex. glad he finally found someone who can put up w/him. :) really, it was weird. is that how it's supposed to be? no, many of my exes, i would definitely talk to and say hi and not be afraid, but this one...well, he was always a little weird. so, that made for a little bit weird of a night. why? not sure...but i do know one thing. i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband more and more every day!

No comments: