Sunday, May 11, 2008

E.L.F products!!! cool deal!!

so, i was reading my friend, Cat's blog and found an amazing deal... Apparently e.l.f. cosmetics is being bought by Nordstrom's. Nordstrom's is repackaging the makeup with their logo, so they're trying to get rid of all the product with the e.l.f. label. Everything is $1. I bought 22 items for $17.00. Pretty sweet. If you use the password code CAROLINA, you get $7.50 off of your first order of $15 or more. I heard of E.L.F. from a sweet, sweet lady who works for me and i've been searching for them for a few months (she told me she found them in a Target in Florida)...so, now i've found them (thanks to Cat's blog post - thanks Cat, i borrowed :) some of your post for this) and i'm spreading the love!!!

posted by Cat at 5:52 PM on Apr 19, 2008

No comments: