Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Sweet Sweet Niece is here!!!

Baby Tilly Ann arrived at 2:04pm on August 7th, 2012.  and she is SO stinkin' cute!!  and SO little!  She weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19in long.  She is just adorable!  I couldn't hold her (since Beckett had the stomach virus thing the day before!), but have since gotten to hold her and I am totally in love...well, I was totally in love LONG before I held her...that's just the way the sentence fell.  Anyway, Ty and Stephanie are doing great as new parents and Tilly is just a precious little one!

Here she is! 




See any resemblance to Ruby Belle?  or Beckett?  We've gotten so many, "she looks so much like your kids" or "she looks just like Ruby Belle" or "she looks like a Jordan" comments!  I personally think she is just the prettiest little thing!  So perfect and tiny!  

Ruby Belle does too, we've been praying for her at night for months, but now Ruby Belle's prayers are more like, "thank you for Tilly coming over to play," "thank you for Tilly taking a nap and then coming over to play" (for the record, they have not "played" quite yet!).  It's SO sweet!  I cannot wait to see the cousins grow up together!!

Congratulations, Ty and Stephanie!!!  We're SO excited to watch this sweet little girl grow up!!! 

2 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Oh, she is perfect! Yes, she has a very Ruby Belle look! Give my congrats to Ty and Stephanie on this beautiful baby girl. =)

Mandy S said...

will do!!!