Sunday, July 15, 2012

Isn't she lovely...

I took a photography class a few weeks ago and have been playing with my camera....
LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!! 


AND I realized I haven't blogged about my sweet RB in FOREVER!!!  She's a few months shy of 3 and I'm not sure I've really given an update!  So, here it goes!!!

Ruby Belle is the sweetest big sister...but does fight over toys.  AND Beckett puts up a pretty darn good fight!  She also is turning out to be a good little swimmer...well, progressing (and something tells me that one day she'll be a little fishy - maybe it's in the genes?!)  She's got sass that can out sass a tween and looks that could kill.  She is SO strong-willed and tests her limits and us daily!  BUT we LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our little girl!!!  She is so fun and loves to play.  I can really see her imagination starting to blossom (she has imaginary friends I think, and she often plays in bed at night, talking away to her stuffed animals and baby dolls.)  She can be SO serious though!!!  She's my silly ball of seriousness!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures, Mandy! I'm just dying to take a photography class - sounds like so much fun and I think I could use some help!

And Ruby Belle is a beauty!!

Mandy S said...

you take great pics, Sarah!!

but the classes are fun! I really just took a 4 hour class one Saturday from a local photographer. There SO much to learn, it's overwhelming, but really it was worth it!