Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter weekend was so perfect here in Shreveport!  The weather was beautiful and we had a lot of fun with the kids and family!!  

Ruby Belle with her Easter basket! 
 
Beckett enjoying the fun!  (This is only the beginning of what your sister is going to do to you sweet man!)
 Hunting for eggs with Pops! 
 And a little help from Aunt Steph (and baby Tilly)! 
  Beckett and Uncle Ty watching from the sidelines!  
I just loved this one...side shot of my brother and my son...and I LOVE that face that Beckett is making! 
 Bear crawling at it's finest....this boy is on the go! 
 This was most of the looks we got from this girl!!  Serious and determined to find candy.
Each time she would shake the egg and open it and scream, "my can-y!" if there were candy in it or if it happened to be empty then she would just toss it on the ground! She did use a little of her sharing skills after all eggs were found and the loot was determined!  She would open an egg and share the candy or cookies with the rest of us!  
LOVE this little man!! He had so much fun playing in the grass! 
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful day and family to celebrate the resurrection with!  
Hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Easter!

3 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

ooh, these pics are too sweet. Beckett looks like an expert crawler and Ruby is absolutely beautiful, Mandy. Precious, precious children.

Stephanie Jordan said...

Well, that's the first picture I've seen of myself and I'm not sure how it makes me feel. BUT ... I think it's safe to say I'll be fine if I never see another maternity picture of myself!

Mandy S said...

oh, my, stephanie! you look great!!! such a cute little bump!!! i truly forget your pregnant! you look amazing!

thanks, Meryl!!! :-) he IS an expert crawler...just never crawls on his knees!