Saturday, July 23, 2011

Showered with love!

Note: this post is WAY late...like a month or so late!

Again!! I remember writing a similar post almost 2 yrs ago...and to think I would get to write another is just amazing!!! on 2 levels...1) we've got another little miracle on the way and 2) we have sweet sweet women around us who care so much!

I cannot be more blessed!! We have only been (back) in town for a few months (6 to be exact) and really haven't had a chance (or made a lot of time) to get out and make friends. But, to my disbelief 13 wonderful women showed up at Beckett's shower! My sweet, sweet sister-in-law and her friend (well, my friend, too) LJ, threw me a perfect little get together at a wonderful restaurant, the Olive St. Bistro. It was quite perfect. Cute and delicious restaurant, lovely details (baby blue/periwinkle hydrangeas and some REALLY great cookies) and wonderful ladies! I could not believe this many folks whom I’ve only just met showed up to shower Beckett and I with Love!!

Here are a few of the pics… J

Nancy and LJ...kinda fuzzy :-)
a few of the ladies! Amanda made it out just 3 days before she was being induced!!
my mom, my sister-in-law and I...with my FAVORITE gift!!! my sis-in-law got me this awesome baby book for Beckett!!
1/2 of the group
kinda creepy how much we look alike, huh?!

2 comments:

Stephanie Jordan said...

Brace yourself ... because almost all of these people have asked me if they could bring a meal to you!!

I'll call you later about this!

Mandy S said...

bracing! sweet, sweet ladies! i don't know how to handle it! they are SO nice!