Sunday, January 2, 2011

our 1st Christmas this year

Our 1st Christmas this year was a little crazy. the weekend before Christmas we went to Branson to visit Justin's parents and for his dad's side of the family Christmas. It was nice to see that side of the family and our brother and sister-in-law, Brandon and Jamie and their 2 kids, Mason and Mallory. Ruby Belle had such a good time playing with them, and I think they had a great time playing with her!
the cousins at a nativity display in Branson

Then Justin and Ruby Belle went back for Christmas weekend (while I was working) and had more fun with the cousins and playing!

And apparently she LOVED sitting here and watching the fishy screen saver! it is pretty fun to watch, I must admit!

2 comments:

Stephanie Jordan said...

I'm terrified by that nativity scene!

Mandy S said...

um, yeah. i didn't see it, but it looks scary!! like the scary Jesus in my NEW office!! (blog to come later on this one!)