Sunday, July 11, 2010

WonderLOVE

I have never felt something so amazing before. i just LOVE her more than anything i could have ever dreamed of. today we had just gotten to church and were in the middle of the opening singing and i just lost it. i couldnt' stop crying! i just pictured her beautiful, fun, sweet smile and i couldn't imagine life without her. or anything bad happening to her. so, i prayed and prayed that she would just have the most fruiful and wonderful life...and cried and cried just because i love her so much! really...it hits me at least once a day how much i wish i could hold her, cuddle w/her, kiss her, squeeze her, just love her! it really makes my heart melt more than any other thing has before, and i love it. and i love her more and more everyday! along w/that comes the wonder...
  • what will she look like when she's 5, 10, 18, 25, 30??

  • what will her interests be?

  • will we get along?

  • will i ever get any sleep once she starts driving?

  • will she love me as much as i love her?

  • will she like to hang out w/me as much as i love to hang w/my mom?

I just love her so much and am SO excited to have a lifetime of learning about her and loving her!! I am SO blessed!



(trying on our new shorts...shirtless redneck style!)

3 comments:

mary_marshall said...

I do the same thing! I get so sentimental thinking about Harper & how much I love her. I really hope she loves me as much as I love her. :-) And wants to hang out later in life. Ruby Belle is PRECIOUS!

Stephanie Jordan said...

love the picture! Most of my childhood pictures look very similar to this one!

Mandy S said...

Mary Marshall, i'm SO glad i'm not the only one who crys randomly...my husband was really worried about me at church! i just kept saying, "i can't talk about it now or i'll cry more!" and yes, i LOVE hanging w/my mom...so i'm just praying she loves to hang w/me when she's out of her teenage years!!
hey, i'll be in Shreveport September 8th or 9th - 12th for my brother's wedding if by chance you'll be around.

steph, glad Ruby Belle can bring back some memories for you!! :)