Friday, February 12, 2010

it's about time!!!

he finally did it!!! Ty popped the question Wednesday night to his girlfriend, Stephanie!!! we are SO excited to have her joining our family soon!! i think they're talking about a wedding in July/August and i'm SUPER stoked! (i'm really gonna try hard not to be the annoying sister-in-law, but i really love weddings!) we love Stephanie and are excited she's becoming part of our family!!

(p.s. thanks steph for letting me borrow this pic from your blog!!! i couldn't find any of the 2 of you :( but i'm sure i'll have more soon!!!)

3 comments:

mary_marshall said...

Congrats to Ty! Married life is so fun. :-)

Stephanie Jordan said...

You WILL NOT be annoying! I'll take all the help I can get! So far, Ty's been an excellent groom. He's been calling reception spots and giving me lots of feedback. Somehow I think that will all stop when we get into talks of cake and flowers!

Mandy S said...

really? ty's been helping!! i'm shocked! nice guy, i guess! he should have some serious input considering the millions of weddings he's been in and attended!
anyway, feel free to let me know if you need anything!
we're SO excited for y'all!