Sunday, October 18, 2009

visit from Grandma and Grandpa Smith

well, for the last month (since the day Ruby Belle was born to be exact) Justin's parent's have been staying in a condo near us. it's been really nice to have them around to errands for us, bring us dinners, go with me to dr's appointments or to baby sit so justin and/or i can get out! here are a few pictures from their visit!! they are super excited grandparents! but, they are back home now, so we're officially on our own ... until my mom comes to visit at the end of the month!!


mommy, daddy, and Ruby Belle at about one month


Grandpa singing to Ruby Belle


Grandma feeding Ruby Belle


"I'm 1 month old today!!!"

3 comments:

mary_marshall said...

Oh she's so cute! Aren't grandparents the greatest?

Stephanie Jordan said...

You look great, Mandy. You are my example of how I want to look when I have babies a long, long time from now!

Ruby's starting to look more and more like you! She's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Mandy S said...

:) grandparents are awesome!!

thanks steph! i truly have not done a whole lot to "work on my look" since i had her! i have been going on a few walks w/her, and went for a short run yesterday, but otherwise, i'm really itching to get to the gym or just for some more runs outside before it gets too cold here!
(maybe you can have your first baby when i'm on #2...?!)