Friday, June 19, 2009

26 week belly shot and time off!!!!




well, yet another belly shot for your viewing pleasure! i just had my 26 week appt. everything is looking good...no gestational diabetes and not much else to worry about (except my low-lying placenta that i will have an ultrasound for at my next appt). i'm right on track w/weight gain but the doctor did tell me to cut back a little on exercise...not much though. this makes me kinda happy in a way cause i have an excuse now if i want to take it easy, but kinda not, b/c i love to exercise and i hate people telling me i can't :) typical!! really, though i'm perfectly fine w/the exercise i am and can do. i think little ruby belle is, too.

i am headed to shreveport this weekend to hang w/my fam! i was just there a month ago, but excited to be heading back. i'm sure my mom and i will find some more great stuff for the baby and it's always fun to hang out in my hometown. i'm looking forward to seeing my brother and his girlfriend, too!! THEN, i am headed to Little Rock for a few hours to drop by to see one of my best friends, Kenyon. she was one of my college swimming friends, but now she lives in Florida! i haven't seen her since my wedding, but i know it will be just like we saw each other yesterday! and she has a 1 1/2 yr old that i've never met (can't wait) and she's pregnant w/#2!!! always good to see another prego!! :) THEN...i have a WEEK off work!!! a WHOLE week!!! haven't had one of those since my honeymoon, and boy, am i looking forward to it!! gonna get some baby stuff done and some relaxing and catching up!!

4 comments:

mary_marshall said...

you're so good about your belly shots. You look ADORABLE!!! Can you believe how much you've changed? I wish I could see you in person. Take a detour through Dallas please. :-) I haven't forgotten to respond on FB - I've just been swamped. We'll be in touch. So glad everything is going well! Enjoy your time off. I'm jealous. :-)

Cor-Weeeeeee said...

You look soooo cute! I hope you have a great time on your trip! Tell your bro, family and Kenyon hello for me!!! Miss you!

Mandy S said...

:) you ladies are so sweet! i'm getting so much bigger...what a difference 2 weeks and a month make!! i'm obsessed w/the belly shots! it's so fun (at least for me!) !

mary marshall...i SO wish i could swing by dallas!! it would be so much fun to see you! :) no worries about fb! i know life is busy and besides...you've been sick :( i'm so sorry! hope you're doing better now!

corey! i'll tell everyone hi! :)miss you! hope all is well!

Stephanie Jordan said...

It was so good to see you, although we missed you last night. Be safe today and have fun in Little Rock.