Monday, September 22, 2008

workin' for a (pretty) livin'

i really wish i was better at this blogging thing...
yep, i have lots of great creative rambling thoughts, but they seem so much further and fewer between ( and a lot harder to get to the computer to actually write them down) these days! work is WOW killing me :) well, close! i just had the weekend and took monday off to hang out w/my mom and her friend Carri Jo...it was a blast!!! but work called a zillion and a half times. i so wish i could REALLY have a day off!! one day...

anyway, i had a great weekend w/my mom and her friend!! Carri Jo is great at this interior decorating thing. she helped my mom w/her new house and so i usually go to her for all questions. i think she finally got tired of the questions from afar and decided she needed to actually see my house and come up for a visit! it was SO much fun having the 2 of them here!! (my husband, well, he may not have thought it was that much fun, but husbands never do!) so, i got new bedroom stuff!!! and a BIG plan to go w/it! (just need the funds!) and an improved guest bedroom and a great new living room!! i LOVE IT !!! and really, it was a heck of a bargain! gotta love budgets & bargains!!! i will post pictures soon!! (my camera is dead and we have no batteries!)

1 comment:

Ryan K said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I love decor!!