Friday, April 25, 2008

mandy's makin's??? what?!

so, just a little FYI...
the title of my blog came from a photo album my mom made me when i was a toddler/kid/whatever...really young! she was quite the artistic one, so she decided to make her own photo album (scrapbooking was not the hit of all parties back then)! she just used a 3 ring binder and decorated the outside w/cute little drawings that she did in paint marker. she titled it "Mandy's Makin's" so in blogging the thought came to my head and i remember how much i loved that album (cause my momma made it!) and still love to look at it to this day! so...that's that.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Welcome to the blogasphere (is that a word?!)! I look forward to reading your musings... :)

Mandy S said...

blogashpere, huh?! maybe that's in the dictionary :) hope my musings amuse you ;)