Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Someone is 2!!! Guess who?!?


Ruby Belle turned 2 on September 16th, 2011. and yes, this is LATE! Like I said...still trying to adjust to work /life and family balance with 2 kiddos :-)

We had a fun little get together with just our family. Justin's parents were in town so we had them, my parents, and my brother and sister-in-law over for dinner and cake and ice cream at our house. Poor Ruby Belle got sick and threw up during her party, but quickly quickly recovered enough to open presents and eat cake!!

Overall, it was a great day! I cannot believe my little girl is 2!!! I didn't know it was possible, but I love her more and more each day. She's talking up a storm now (although, it's still tough to understand a lot of what she says)! Sentences are just mumble jumble sometimes, but she usually gets her point across! She also has gotten into the habit of putting her hands on her hips and walks with a little sass sometimes!! Cute now...in a few years...maybe not so much! ha! She really is a sweet, sweet girl, who LOVES to laugh! She is a typical 2 yr old and has her moments at least a few times a day with a temper tantrum, but she's still so easy to love!!


2 comments:

Mandy S said...

I really need to work on my Picasa skills!! these collages are TERRIBLE!

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Happy birthday, Ruby Belle! And your collages are great! =)