Sunday, October 17, 2010

Glowing!

no, i'm not pregnant! :)
but i think i may be addicted to the "Glo."
Orange Glo.
I LOVE that stuff. i have used it every weekend for the last 3, and now i'm out! i went 2 places today trying to find more, but then decided my addiction needed a break.
Why am I addicted? well, the scent is intoxicating, of course!

BUT, actually, i've only become so addicted because we put our house on the market!

SO WE CAN MOVE TO SHREVEPORT!!
can you tell i'm excited?!
Neon skies are in our somewhat near future!!


More to come on the move soon!! :)

6 comments:

LZ said...

Wow! Moving back home huh! I know you will love being so close to your family and your family will enjoy it too. Can't wait to hear about the details!

Stephanie Jordan said...

I take pictures everytime I see a house for sale. I haven't sent you any because I don't want to be too pushy! But we're so ready to have you guys back home! Plus, I know that you're checking out all the real estate web sites. Did your mom tell you about www.forsalebyowner.com? Our house was listed on that site.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay!! Very excited to have y'all in the same city and hopefully the same neighborhood!

Mandy S said...

Laurie - yes!!! i SO want to be back close to my family! i love NW Ark, but you can't beat being home!

Steph & LJ - ha!!! yes, keep your eyes peeled gals...but we have to sell our house first. that's the catch! and i SO want to be in your 'hood! (justin's just the frugal one!) i'm just hoping justin agrees! so far he does, just have to sell first :( so, keep your eyes peeled for a place to rent if we can't sell our house before we move!

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Yay! I bet you are so excited. I'm sure Butch & Margaret will be excited to have Ruby so close. =)

Cat said...

You're moving?!?!? That's so exciting for you guys! Good luck selling your house. Keep us posted on the process!