Monday, August 16, 2010

Adult Vacation

Justin and I recently (last week in July) went on an "adult" vacation...yes, we left our sweet girl behind! I thought it may be on of the hardest things for me to do...and it was. Handing her off to my parents was the hardest part (they LOVED baby sitting for a week!!!), even though I knew she would be in good hands...and probably wouldn't miss me a bit! Thank goodness we were headed to sunny and beautiful San Diego with some friends! We stayed in a great condo right on the beach and it was SO nice!!
(The view from our room)

we hung out, layed on the beach, shopped, ate, drank, and enjoyed the scenery. Justin and I even went to the "famous" San Diego zoo also, one day!


Overall we had a great time!! Though I didn't miss changing diapers or washing bottles, we were so ready to get back to Ruby Belle!! (as you can see, she had a great time with Mimi and Pops!!)

No comments: