Friday, April 17, 2009

my first pair


so, we went to my in-laws this last weekend for easter and a family reunion. i normally don't look forward to these events because i'm a little bit of a homebody and my husband has a HUGE family...i on the other hand have a very small family (I thought my family was pretty normal until i met my husband) and am only used to - and comfortable with - small family gatherings. well, anyway, i do it and i usually have a good time, but this time had a little added adventure. we had only been there 30 minutes when my mother-in-law insisted that we go maternity clothes shopping. this is tricky...i really, really, really don't like shopping with anyone (except my friend, Holli, and my mom), so saying yes to shopping is not something i normally do. but how was i supposed to say "no" to my MIL (especially since she insisted in front of a room full of people). so, i went. and i LOVE maternity pants!! thank goodness for MIL that insist upon shopping for fat pants! they are SO comfortable! i got a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of pants, and a dress!! love them all and have been sporting the big, stretchy band all week! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Jordan said...

Is it bad that I want a pair of these?

Mandy S said...

NO!!! they are SO comfy!! i thought i'd never say that, but they are!! such an amazing invention :)